Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, May 31, 2009

AMK Hub, AMK Ha

I realized I always had funny or stupid encounters at AMK hub.
  • I lost my student ez-link card but was able to retrieve back at the info counter after triple-confirming my identity. It was the spec and no spec difference.
  • An uncle approached me and asked for my number, not forgetting to tell me how beautiful he thought I am. *Shudders...
  • I saw a man in the ladies' toilet, and both of us were stunned, stared at each other for 3 seconds, thinking the same thing, "Am I in the wrong toilet?" Turned out he was salah coz he had assumed the ladies' to be men's after seeing the kid's urinal. Duhz, the toilet sign is just above the urinal, he had obviously used his "head" below to think.
  • I accidentally knocked into a woman's tits while waving bye-bye to my friend. It felt weird to be touching somebody's boobs other than mine. I must say her ones were very bouncy.
I recalled this was the second time I touched a woman's boobs, accidentally. The first time was actually very funny, coz it wasn't really accident, but neither were I the one who made the move. I was just grabbing the pole in the bus, when this lady just rest her boobs comfortably on my hands. I was busy talking to PZ that I didn't realize it the soft cushiony boobs until I was gettiing off the bus.

Ha~~~

No comments: