Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Point here, Point there

I went for my pre-employment check last Tuesday. It was a clinic in Jurong Point, called Point Medical Group. It took me quite a while to find it, coz it was located at 6th floor, but then there was notice saying that it has been relocated to level B1a, I went to B1, I saw many clinics above the japanese food court, but I had no idea how to go up. After a big round, I found the escalator to it.

Those clinics were segregated together hence, it took me a while before I saw the word Point among all the big signboards. I quickly made my way to the clinic, slapped my form on the table and told the lady coolly, "Pre-employment checkup".

She looked at me with a big disbelief written across her face, so did the few other customers. Then the strong smell of disinfect reached my nose, and I realized, I was in a dental clinic!

"Oh? This is a dental clinic ah?" I asked sheepishly. The uncle who stood nearest to me laughed. Ok, I got my answer and I quickly left the clinic. Then I saw the Point Medical Group was right beside where I was, so I thought, "alamak, I visited the neighbour by mistake?"

I looked up at the dental clinic signboard, it was "Jurong POINT Dental Surgery".

No comments: