Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 28, 2009

If I have a brother...

I would imagine him to be like TX, who always tease me, verbal bully me and tekan me whenever he could, yet you can't be angry with him for too long because he was just so funny and nice. Very pek chek lor, always kenna his aim and tio suan.

He and Cheng had invited me for a treat, and said I could get anyone I know to join too. So the group yesterday was a little complicated, with half of my DIP group + full strength of my HRM group. Our relationship is like a local area network, where one point is connected to another point internally.

We had dinner at Changing Appetites, I had expected full house, but turned out that there were many free seats. Dunno who choose one, we were seated at this cushion seats which were so low, and bouncy. Very difficult to maneuver. I took my camera with me, but we were all so busy talking that the camera was forgotten.

Manage to catch up with GL whom missed out our last HRM gathering. He did not bad, working at a Norway shipyard company. 3 of us were in gov agencies, 2 in big companies, 1 still studying, and me OOJ soon. With TX and the 2 jokers, BS and Austin, you won't get bored.

We went to play pool after dinner, and I learned how to play, finally! I had refused point blank to learn after a bad one during my poly times, where I just couldn't get the hang of it. Yesterday, it turned to be quite easy, altho I still need more practise in aiming and controlling my strength. Some of them claimed they dunno or not that good, but from what I see, they are being really too humble. TX challenged me, and our game were played for so long until he buay tahan, so he gei siao gei siao by the table, and when I hit, he would push the ball and let them drop in. Ha ha.

As usual, TX laughed at my posture being too stiff. -_-||| and my unexposed cleavage.

But it was really fun, and now I can't wait to try my hand at pool again. My back ache a bit tho.

The only photo I took for them on the upriding escalator. Lousy cam, picture turn out very blur.

My 2 sifus, Janet and Andrew, WC and GL, TX and SK, BS and Austin's mop of hair (I don't know who is who).

We (actually is TX and me) already settled our next outing at WC's condo to play Wii and have BBQ. =D

No comments: