Nuffnang Ad

Friday, February 13, 2009

Post BBB+CNY Party: A huge Purplish BANG!

Forgot to thank Tze Khee for the hot pink photo album!

Thanks to you all who made my "21st" birthday party so memorable! Finally uploaded the photos on Facebook, but I have yet to add comments.

Heh heh, the best thing about birthday parties, is PRESENTS! A big haul leh! :P

Thanks to DIP gang & AMKSS Band Gang who gave me the C&K vouchers, I believe I had enough to buy 6 pairs of heels already!

Qiyou gave me CityChain Vouchers, he loves giving vouchers, ha ha. The last time it was The Body Shop one.

I totally love the evening bag Miss Kim bought for me! Got compartments inside, and it's fat and oblong, chio!

NYP Gang bought me a nice coat and an interesting gold chucky necklace from Forever 21, now I know F21 has my size!

Richard himself gave me a pair of Mashimaro slippers, a Bear Bear plastic container with iPOD shuffle stucked inside (took 3 women and 1 man to take it out)! Oh My God! Now I have accompany for jogging! =)

KM and Felix's aromatheraphy speakers, sweet! I can throw the X'mas speakers away already!

SK's fiction story book, right, I said I want Harry Potter! Ha ha, it's a chick flick, so yeah, suit me too. The book's name is so enticing, "A good girl comes undone". Hmm...

Dennis and Audris gave me Taka voucher, yeah, more shopping. And in view of my soon jobless state, it is gonna serve me well.

Ivy gave me an eyeshadow palette, although I mentioned no makeup, but the palette is Chocolate Dream! Not only is the name delicious, so are the colours! Finally got a brown one to play with mode eye look. Hee.

Yanqi sponsored the cake, =) Her hubby sponsored partial cost of the party, coz he gave me an Ang Bao! So touched neh, coz I seldom see him.

Thank you people! I felt like I'm 12 all over again! Was so rejuvenated despite the preparation!

Not forgetting my beloved Mum for preparing the food, naughty Jamie for being the photographer, and nice Godma in helping out! And they sportingly wore purple too! Dad stayed on a little for the phototaking session coz I asked him to. Best. And Jia for being a nice backdrop, and cake cutter, mu ha ha ha. I was so stressed during cake cutting coz Mum was saying, "too flat, too thick, too big". Sounds like me hor, flat face, thick thighs, big body!

Hope you all like the door gifts, is the sweets nice? I haven't get to eat it myself yet.

No comments: