Nuffnang Ad

Monday, February 09, 2009

Butterflies come and go...

So funny that whatever I do, things ended up funnily. This is what happened.

"Benjamin Button" is a new show released, surely, seats would be whooped up in seconds, right? So I checked online, J8 has the most seats available. I wanted to book tickets online, but they only accept Visa CC.

I decide to buy the tickets via AXS, and holy shit, they ran out of paper. So no tickets, but money was paid!

Crap, I couldn't concentrate during my Jap lesson, thinking, "Shit, no tickets, do I have to buy another 2 tickets? Later better try another AXS machine."And so I did, after I keyed in the reference number and my mobile in another AXS machine, the display read "Tickets had been printed".

Crap.

I made my way to J8 GV. Thank goodness, the GV manager was able to print my receipt via their system, and henceforth, I had this huge ass A4 size paper as ticket stubs to keep as remembrance.

Anyway, I was 2 hours ahead of the time we suppose to meet, so I chilled myself in the library as I could feel myself getting hot and flustered as each second ticked. Ha, pun!

Made my way to the meeting location 10mins earlier. My heart was bit-bot, bit-bot, bit-bot lor. Then he came. =). Anyway, I totally forgot about the "go in 10mins before the show", and I still happily huhed at the cinema crew who checked the ticket. We wanted to go into the theater at 4.15pm, the show was 4.35pm. See, my brain was too fried by embarrassment to think properly. The cinema crew who checked the stubs looked astonished at the paper, I was thinking who could be more suay than me? Anyway, he politely told us we could only go in 10mins before the show. Ha... paiseh! So we hang around at Poh Kim, finding boring topics to talk, like work. =P Anyway, I started harping about the unfairness in my workplace, totally making the #1 mistake of a bad date: Do not complain about work. Shit, I shall just think of it as a group outing with only 2 of us, so it's not a date.

I had wanted to pay for the tickets this time round, but he had his money out, so I took lor. But I also very extra and told him, "Aiyah, I wanted to treat you this time so that the next time you treat!" He smiled, politely I think. Damn, I should have just refused the money and asked him to treat me next time.

We didn't buy any food or drinks, and thank goodness we didn't, coz I was curbing my burps, swallowing them down to my stomach. Funnily, where did these burps came from? I didn't had a full lunch!

3 hours later, the movie finished, I was just desperate to find the toilet that I didn't preampt him and started making my way out of the theater, he just followed me when he noticed I was leaving. Opps, mistake #2: Ignore the date. Okie, it's offically a group outing.

I forgot about the toilet when we were outside. Anyway, he said he was going to visit a friend in NUH, so I just walked with him till we reached the escalator then we parted, coz he had parked his car in the basement and I was going back by MRT.

One thing he said before leaving, which made my day happy, "我们下次再看。" He may be just being polite, but then, I am still happy. HA~~~ I can smile to myself silly each time I think of it. Heh~~~ Anyway, I secretly think he also paiseh and thoughts were incoherent, coz he said "下次再看", I thought, 再看什么叻?Benjamin Button again? Ha.. Me siao.

Maybe there might not be a next time already, but still, I'm glad I had a made the first step to ask him out. And thanks to Miss Gwee who egged me to do it, else, I still gong gong dai dai, hee hee haa haa about it. Thanks to Miss Ng, who wanted to know what happened eagerly, so I blogged it and release any extra excitement that still running inside me.

Too many unanswered questions, but impossible to list them all down.

My heart is still bit-botting lor.

No comments: