Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Real Work ain't Fun

Today I finally started taking calls from the J&J staffs, and oh my, it was very embarrassing! My previous help desk job required more of person-to-person troubleshooting, but this time round I had to visualize the problem in my head while listening to them and answer their query at the same time. I am no multitask doer, hence, when my mouth moves, my fingers forgot to move and when my hand moves, my eyes forgot to move. Couldn't coordinate properly even when transferring a simple call to my male colleague, so many buttons to press!

Both my female colleague and I were very paiseh, coz today we made a lot of blunders and we were also very self-concious. But me being me, made a joke out of myself lah. So far, the male colleagues, only the guy beside me is damn cock lah, the other 2 only talk cock within the guys', then we girls just laugh secretly. Haiz...

The more I wanted to impress my manager, the more mistakes I made. Today he even caught me sleeping while he was going through some procedures with us! Wah lau, damn paiseh lah! I was trying to write the notes down so that I won't fall asleep, but then this method doesn't really work on me so it became like I was encrypting my notes: handwriting was illegibly and my manager was looking at what I wrote!

The more sickening thing was the leasing of the laptops coz I had to flip files after files everyday just to check for the inventory. Bleahz!

50 more weeks to go...

No comments: