Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fat Finger Syndrome

Miss Ng hardly sees me online nowadays and was WOOHOO to see me, but less than 5 sentences exchange, she was logging off to go to sleep. So I wanna give her "Sweet dreams" when I decided to be a little cheekier, to become "Sweet dreams of me!"

My Fat Finger Syndrome cause me this really errotic typo error, "Wet dreams of me!" which made Miss Ng damn paiseh lah.

HA HA HA.

What is Fat Finger Syndrome?

It is the failure of physical response of fingers to type correctly due to extraordinary thick appendage found on the hands of humans and primates. The symptons usually includes the hitting of 2 more keys due to wide area of fingers, or lack of words due to inflexibility.

I was also suffering from Mr. Hobbes Syndrome for I was msning to him a few minutes earlier. Effects of this syndrome includes sudden increase of heartbeats, unexplained happiness and cheeks burning redness (when object of attraction is around, online offline doesn't matter).

After my boss's comments about having many pair of shoes, I realise I also have many clothes. 多鞋,多衣,也多话, 只有钱不多。
I convert my cash to shoes and clothes, but too bad I cannot convert my words into cash, else I'll be filthy rich already!

No comments: