Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Actually wasn't that busy also, still trying to get used to working, although I'm getting bored of it already.

Oh yah, have yet to show you my "boyfriends" at Zion, wanna post their photos long ago but I think I was busy going for interviews.
This is Jeremy, my favorite boy who's a Korean. He had trouble pronouncing my name and always ended up calling me "Teacher Herr Kee". He's very independent but then, always got this blur look on him.


This is Justin, a very insecure boy. He can talk talk talk, but when it comes to writing, he flopped! He was crying and begging us not to give him writing assignments until I coaxed him with photo taking, and he became alright! And then he started pestering me whether his "R" is nice or not.


This is Benjamin, the youngest in the class. He has these chubby cheeks which you don't feel like pinching, but feel like eating it coz it's looks like fresh peach.


Ha ha, one of the few girls which I like. This is Merley, a girl with very interesting name and personality. She was very shy when she's with her dad (her dad is very good looking, probably had some Eurasian blood), who fetch her to school, but once her dad left, she becomes a girl with a lot of confidence who has no trouble repeating, "Teacher, I don't know how..."


This is Brandon, the favorite guy in the class. Everyone wants to be his best friend, coz he's cheeky and smart. He's very original too, as in when it comes to disturbing the class, he could always come up with something new and creative. He may be naughty, but he's not annoying, unlike his supposedly good friend who was very very very annoying. I punished both of them and only this chap listen, the other one still think he's right.


These 2 boys do not belong to my class, but the shorter one is very handsome lor! Both of them are brothers. The younger one (also shorter) is Edison, forgot the brother's name already. Edison very on lor, when I said I want to take photos, he gave me this pose, and then I got the brother to join too. As you can see, the elder brother is very shy.


My favourite kid and the annoying kid at "work". The girl behind is Joyce, she is also a Korean. She is always smiling one, and has a different head band everyday. She loves to show me she finished drinking the water in her bottle.

Kinda miss the kids... but I scared of the parents.

No comments: