Nuffnang Ad

Monday, September 15, 2008

Hee Hee Hee

Secretly blogging in office now... I am bored to slumber already... 1 more hour before I head home....

Damn paiseh today... My boss asked me a very personal question which made me very very paiseh lah...

We were walking to the Chevrons for lunch when my Boss pop the question, "Janette ah, can I ask you something very personal?"

I tot he wanted to ask me if I got boyfriend and was mentally preparing my answer already....

"You have a lot of shoes is it? I noticed you wear different shoes everyday!"

I was *_*! and -_- lah and my response was to deny!

"No lah, less than 10 pairs! Not many mah. Santi also wear different shoes everyday. My shoes not many compared to other girls, less than 10 only..."

...

"Excluding slippers lor..."

No comments: