Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

While hanging around at Northpoint

I met Cindy and Xueling consecutively in a time span of 15mins!

Cindy said... I really lost a lot of weight, coz now she can see my boobs -_-|||  Unlike previous time it was all lumped tgt... KNS... lol

Xueling's baby is super cute! Super attitude also, ha ha... XL, being the usual self, was telling me nonchalantly  "Today she bad mood leh!" while playing with her baby.. I immediately;y stepped back and checked if the baby cried... babies are cute till they cry you know!

Luckily baby just pout and frowned. She must be thinking this Jie Jie is odd, and a bit old... lol... XL told her baby to call me Jie Jie leh~~~ LOL

Interestingly, Cindy and Xl used to be primary school classmates wor... yet I'm closer to both of them when neither of them is to each other. Ha~~~

I'm a friendly person!

Bought a bag for Jamie and myself, can't resist coz the colour is too pretty! Even Jia commented "So nice! And it's so you!"

So I buy lor...  Now I just have to find opportunity to utilize it.

No comments: