Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Great Eastern Women Run 2012

I started with the GE run last year at 5km.. who had expected that I'll be doing 21km this year? And it's my 3rd round so far... The other 2 were SCMS2011 and Sundown2012.

Each time my timing improves.. although Sundown would probably had the best timing if not for the 2 toilet breaks... still the rain came and it was wonderful to jog.

So this time round, I actually slinged a waist pouch over my shoulders. Kim said I looked very garang. During my first 5km, I was actually very fast, so when I ran past this les couple, the butch gave a very impressive thumbs up. According to Kim, she said I looked so tough from behind! ha~~~

After 5km, all went downhill.. I was so out of breathes... which I think I should get used to this by now, but now, I stopped running and started walk-jog, which was very bad for my legs. Coz after that I couldn't jog again, as leg cramps threatened to come out, so I just walked very fast.

In the end, I was within my 3.5 hrs timing, I clocked 3h 15mins (unofficial). Gotta check the timing 2 days later.

And I took my first booth photo! In the past, I nv managed to take it coz the queue was so long! Heng Kim wanted and I also want. We stood for about an hr or so before it's out turn. By then, we could only take a photo only, but Kim didn't want the hard copy so I took it. Anyway, BaiCapture was super efficient, I could download the photo by evening!

Happy run! More to come!


No comments: