Nuffnang Ad

Friday, September 09, 2011

Every km is a revelation

I believed it was my virgin 3.8km. The last long run was only one round that's all. Now I managed to pass the 3km milestone!!!

 The 1st km, it was a breeze for me now, as I anticipated the ache.

 By the 2nd km, I was trying to keep my breathing constant and make sure I don't pant too much. That way, I could really focus on my pace. My trick to keep myself breathing constantly was to breath in thru my mouth, and breathe out thru my nose. I could gulp more air this way.

 When I reached the 3rd km, I told myself, the ache won't go away even if I stopped, so I just pushed myself to jog even more. I already reached my goal distance, but I want to run more. So I kept jogging, keeping at constant pace, until I reached the other entrance of Yishnn Park. By then, all the aches were like part of myself, and I could run jog further. However, i decided to stop, so that there's room for improvement. I don't to demoralise myself in the next run should I unable to attain the achieved record.

I am just so happy now, I love exercise!!!

No comments: