Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

爱干净是美德,超洁癖是特意功能!

It dawned on me when I was vacuuming the floor. Being clean, anybody and everybody can do it, but to be OCD in cleanliness, it's definitely a superpower, coz only few gets it and it's sometimes awe-inspriring or awe-irritating.

This is my super power, coz I know no one will ever thought of cleaning the floor in this way: Vacuum, mop, and then use magic-cleaner to test for squeakiness and to trap any flyaway dust. It's something I enjoy doing, and recently, exercising had gave me an energy boost and I'm starting to clean the house again. Hadn't been doing coz I was always tired after work. Now I even washed the dishes for my sis which I used to hate coz I felt that one should be responsible for their used dishes. And I'll wash the sink, clear the rubbish and wipe the table. Isn't this saving people's (trouble)?

Now that I'm back at housework, the happiest is my mum la!

No comments: