Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have a verdict for my fat waist

It's PMS bloat.

I had just endured a 2 month's worth of PMS.

This explained my recent :
  1. Tiredness. I was always tired in the office that my PL bought me Vit. B complex. Touched ~~~
  2. Crankiness. Scold Jamie Nag Jamie Irritate Jamie
  3. Neatness & Cleanliness OCD: Dust Wipe Organize
I felt like I'm finally back to myself, back to my old body. For the past 2 months, all my thoughts were I'm fat, I ate too much, I exercise too less, and I hardly did my bowels. Considering that I only been to my kickboxing twice (I missed 1 lesson), did jogging and stair-climbing 3 weeks ago, I seriously didn't think that aids my weight loss. Granted, I walked a bit more lately than usual, choosing to climb tat irritating half hill than to take a taxi (partially also due to the over spending lah), it still doesn't work out that 2 inches.

The tap is finally turned on today and I really felt like the bloat is gone. Furthermore for the past 1 week plus, I've been very flatulent and did no. 2 several times a day (solid somemore!) which are my cues to the time of the month.

Maybe, the bloat is a collaboration between the 2 mentioned actions above and they were on strike for 2 months.

女人难当啊!

No comments: