Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, October 24, 2010

I gave up driving & blah blah blah

I came to a realization that I can and will never be able to learn how to drive, after wasting near 4k on lessons, renewal and practical tests. My reaction is always slower, I always forgot to do safety check, I can't gauge,  how to drive like that? The confidence I showed during practice never did shine during tests. Sometimes I think the instructors were just patronizing me. I mean, if I were that ok, how come I not ok during TP? I was already so calm in my last test, yet there were still so many mistakes the tester penalized me.

为何???

The older I am, the lousier I get, the stupider I became.

I should just die at 30 years old. I can't imagine what become of me at 40. Oh, old single maid is the best visualization I have.

A disgusting new flash: I think I just detox a 10cm worm out of my body. Damn, what have I been eating? And no wonder I've been feeling so easily hungry lately.

2 comments:

JacQ said...

4K? gasps!!! can go europe shopping you know...

Unknown said...

Actual amount to date is 4042.76