Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 07, 2010

Feeling Flabbulous and Fatastic again

I looked into the mirror, and instead of seeing a healthy 25 (going 26) lady... I saw a severely obese, lack of luster, dark-skinned obasan.

Flipping through the photos in FB made it worse... I looked so good 5 years ago! Fat I may be , but I looked good.

Now, I looked so hideous! And I finally understand the true faces behind the very well painted masks I saw on the street! Do away with the ugliness!

I should really start doing something about my face and body. It's time to exercise again! Exercise is good, for the body and mind.

Should really start jogging, since my colleague dropped me off at stadium almost everyday. I love to jog at stadium, because I can count the number of rounds I run and multiply it to get the distance. Plus there are no exhaust from the cars! I shall not let the tiredness from work deter my routine. Be firm!!!

Thinking of going back to my kickboxing. Miss them dearly... Any takers?

NATO again... mu ha ha ha.

Motivating myself with DietGal... She lost half of her original size, dammit! So can I!

No comments: