Nuffnang Ad

Friday, January 30, 2009

Wish List Last Update

*Updated: 30 Jan 2009*

Needs (Non-lasting, due to wear & tear)

  1. Shopping vouchers, preferably for shoes, I killed a pair of shoe from walking to work every 2 month or so. Right now my favorite pair was just discharged from "hospital".
  2. The new EZ Link card - I don't have an adult one for exchange mah.]
  3. Laptop stand, the ball-like things. (Updated)(Taken)
Eh... Maybe you all might know what I need most?

Wants (These actually would last much longer considering I would seldom use them or touch them except my saliva drooling over them)

  1. Lord of the Ring Trilogy VCD/DVD - this is one of the dark and heavy shows that I like, been wanting to get the collection, but until now I did not see the full set of 3 movies for this. Does it come in a set or each sold seperately? Heh, if buying the DVD, please make sure there is English/Chinese subtitles.
  2. Charles & Keith: ART# 364274 - I saw this purse (it is under evening bags in C&K website) randomly in a C&K shop and I've been lusting over it. It is one of the few greenie items that I like. It comes in black too, but it just doesn't seem nicer than this turquoise one. It is too big to be a wallet? (Unavailable in all leading stores. Opps. Paiseh ah, for those who hunt for this.)

  3. Evening bag - I hardly use them in the past so I didn't buy, but at least from now onwards, I get to use once every year. Rectangular, Black and with sling please.(Taken)
  4. Sweater - Baleno is going to be condemned soon, Giordano has replaced Baleno for quite some time, sooner or later, I will need a successor to take over Giordono, Adidas perhaps? ^_^ There's a Adidas discount store at IMM. (This one can group share!!! =) =)) -TAKEN
  5. Books - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, Quidditch Through the Ages, The Tales of Beedle the Bard. I just want a complete collection of Harry Potter, =)
Items to avoid

  1. Shoulder bags, sling bags, handbags - I think I have enough to last me until 2014.
  2. Watches - I have a few myself, and I only wore one most of the time.
  3. Makeup - I buy and never use.
  4. Perfumes - I hardly use, and I prefer the oil perfume over those alcohols.
That's all I could think of, of course, if you feel that your money can utilized in a much way than buying the above nonsense, feel free to do so. The above is just a guideline.

So, take your pick and let me know so that I can cross the items off. ^_^

See you people on the 31st!

No comments: