Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog Lag

If my blog was ever a homework... I definitely failed in submitting on time.

I have so many drafts saved in the blog, but I just don't seem to have the time to blog. I have blog drafts dated since last year, and last last year! See below!


A few unhappy incidents happened since the start of New Year, and it's all about Jamie, Jamie and Jamie.

Right, had a good talk with her, know her fears, now the next step is to guide her to the right path. She is not rebellious or naughty, but in terms of academic, she just does not perform as good as expected, not that she can't, she just lack confidence. A lot of energy has to be channeled to help her.

For those who know, thanks for concern and advise. It was great to know you people standing by me, giving the side of bright light when I was groping about in the dark.

Not a very nice way of describing, but I know you all know what I meant.

Right, new year resolution #1: Stop being a selfish sister.

No comments: