Nuffnang Ad

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Officially 25!

Happy Birthday to Myself, Er-Yi, Hansel, Melissa and Wynter's boyfriend!!! We all share the same birthday! Woah!

My day started really very badly, I was the only one in office till 9am plus before my colleagues came in, so.......... busy!

Was contemplating to geng sick and urgent half day leave, was enjoying myself with thoughts of how to enjoy the remaining half of the day, maybe go watch "Benjamin Button" when I realized it was already noon and my uncleared items still piling, hence, idea was killed.

Wanted to knock off 5.30 sharp, but couldn't make it on time, at the very least, I managed to leave by 5.40pm. Rushed myself to the MRT, and definitely it was a lucky day! I got to sit after one stop, and I zzz all the way to Sembawang, to order my BBB cake. Right now, I am worried the cake won't be enough to feed 30 people... but then, the cake is just a ending, does not require to fill our stomachs, hor? I made a special message on the cake, rather than the usual Happy Birthday, and it sure sounds like some slogan! Heh.

Made my way to Jing's house for steamboat, then I remembered I forgot which block they stayed. After 5 calls made to check their address, I finally reached their doorstep, but NO ONE WAS AT HOME!

Shit!

And heng ah, 5 mins later, I saw them walking back from the lift, carrying food for the steamboat! Lucky leh, no need to sit at the stairs like some poor soul!

My Er-Yi was so surprised to see us, coz we didn't inform her, I cheekily told her I am her present, she was my present!

During the dinner, my phone rang non-stop, non-stop, non-stop. The first was from another cousin, the second and third was from my poly classmate, the fourth was jia, the fifth was from my poly classmate again. Talking about phone calls, someone I least expected called me today! Came as quite a shock, and very very unpleasant surprise that he called. But he brought good news for me, so it ain't too bad after all. Just hope it doesn't turn up badly!

The finale ended with a bang! The Swensons cake is so yummy, neopolitan ice cream with chocoloate walls and strawberries. My stomach was bursting by the end.

Wanted to cab home, when Jing's brother came home too, so he drove us back! Heng ah, save can fare.

Today is a truly blessed day, I truly believe the wish I made will come true too!

No comments: