Nuffnang Ad

Monday, April 11, 2005

Today is an unlucky day

For the 2nd time in history, I dropped my mobile phone into the "sacred bowl" (aka toilet bowl)! How dumb can i be to repeat this dumb mistake twice! oh my god... though now it looks fine, but the key a bit gabera liao, think today go back must use hair dryer to dry the chipboard inside.
Today is a cursed monday for me. wanna reach sch at 7am, when i reach boon lay at 6.50am, i realised i forgot to take the access card and the cupboard key. and kevin is on leave, so no choice but to return back home and get them. when almost reaching home, mum jia and min were on their way out. they had been trying to contact me on my phone, wanna meet me at NTUC and go for breakfast. but i switched on my phone to late, so gotta make double trip.
when i reached school and wanna changed backup tape, i took the wrong key. another double trip. haiz.. today things go the wrong way for me. even gg to toilet also can drop handphone, haiz... must go and pray liao. lol

No comments: