Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

OT again...

haiz.. today work until 6.30 pm, oh gosh, reach home 8 plus liao, hungry and tired... today very inefficient, wanna install acad policy, agent and some la la- cha cha thing, 4 hrs also cannot finish, finish 3 PCs and start to become drowsy... wanna take a short nap in the lab also very difficult, just lie my head down on the ice cold table, phone start to ring ring... duhz... teacher cannot handle the printer... after i'm done with the printer, wanna go 1A fix the screen and stuck keyboard drawer(wah liew, furniture also me troubleshoot), tot can leave b4 5pm, another teacher called me to "rehearse" setting up projector laptop and blah blah blah... observation period, i also become busy with the teachers, wah liew....

today helen very sweet, knew tat i was leaving the company, treat me beakfast. b4 tat Mrs lim already gave me a box of rocher, yum yum.. looks like I'm quite popular in the school, wah hahaha (coz the only TA who bao ka liao mah) when mrs ghopi knew i was leaving, she also said, "so sad, u r such a nice person" wah biang, makes me so piao piao ran, lol.

some people are just so funny, helpline is for them, they actually ask me to call helpdesk to solve problem.. weird,really wanna tell u this my dear P, "could have easily u call urself then ask the helpdesk people to guide u mah... say u know u know, then do it urself lah, i never touch lotus notes b4 how i know how to troubleshoot the archiving thin, training also last year, no hands on how to remember, u touch everyday also dunno how to use, and to think u use everyday, i support also support mostly hardware, i dun even use it how to guide u, tat's y got helpdesk mah... so what if u r P, no big deal, got problem also must find me... haiz...paper slant a bit also cannot, then dun put so many paper lah, so lazy for wat, paper out refill again lor, half the tray already enuff to last u 2 days, put too much u hiam print out slant slant, u very difficult to pls leh. always say must find fat fat round round TA like me, u think TA quality like me so easy to find meh, temper so good some more, tahan ur nonsense, u more horrible than my boss siah, becoz of u, tat's y i wanna leave de, so bloody demanding. and y shld u listen to tat stupid Gil words when i know what's is the real problem with the AM's printer, i dun even know what's happening, u think what u tell Gil can help solve the problem meh! the driver is of coz installed in all PCs, if not how to print, u dumbo! and u Gil, u dun try to be a smart alec, i'm in charge of those IT assets, so i know how to deal with the problems, i dun need u to guide me, I'm the TA, not u, u r just a robotic trainer!u never touch all these equipments b4, how u know their tempers! yes, machines also have tempers one okie."

and to dear boss, "I'm a TA, i support IT stuffs, but i'm not responsible in switching air con in a IT lab hor! the air con u need one finger to press will do, u dun need me to specially go switch on for u, u think i very free ar, go get a manual air con switcher la, pay him to switch on air con everyday. i have my limit ok, shun bian switch on is okie, but dun waste ur handphone bill just to tell me to switch on air con"
phew, it's good to let out the steam bottle up in my mouth.. but how much i wish i can say it right in front of their faces!

No comments: