Nuffnang Ad

Friday, April 08, 2005

wah lau eh

morning: at work now, using the fastest PC in my school, shiok. but friendster still very lag... but better than using my home PC lor
really sibe sianz... boss actually asked me to go and take a DV tape for him as spare, i really machiam like maid liao cum technician.. duhz...
last night went shopping with yanqi, supposedly to get a present for ivy, we ended up buying for ourselves too. maybe now that we are working, we feel that $35 for a bag is alright... we bought so many things that we were given a discount. haiz.. went home, jia was reprimanding me y i buy bag again... she talk talk talk,later she still want to borrow from me. TMD...
was so tired after shopping, went home, bath and use PC, was dozing off at the PC. chat also dunno what i'm talking...
afternoon: finally fixed the AM's printer. gotta go thru so many processes: go safe mode, delete printer folder in system folder, restart, add network printer, tot can work but it's not, so copy backup folder back, trytrytry..wah liew, i also cannot rememebr what i've done, at least it working fine now. I'm using my AM's PC, to monitor the progress, wah hahaha... somehow i also shun bian solve the motd.exe problem too, now it's working super duper fine man, hope it dun go crazy on monday.
night: ulong really broke the record on survivor siah... left one tribe member Stephanie. Steph is my fav survivor, after rupert. she is a tough lady with deep determination. I hope she will win the 1 million dollar.

No comments: