Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 23, 2010

Over Clothes

Ever since I made the beautiful marriage of Forever21.com and Vpost, I had been shipping clothes every 3 months or so. Up till Sunday, I was browsing clothes as usual, and getting opinions from Jamie.

Jamie then told me something she heard from my parent's conversation: Why Qiqi (me) keep buying clothes?

Struck me like a bat on the head and woke me up. They were right, why do I buy so many clothes?

The clothes I bought, only a few I would start it. Those I don't wear, I kept thinking that I would wear it once I had the chance or save it for a special occasion, and usually they are dresses and skirts. So far, only 2 skirts were broken into. -_-|||

This could link to how my Ah-ma used to keep our new clothes for the "special occasions", you know. I inherited this habit. Not that it is a bad habit, but it is bad when I still have new clothes stacking from 2 years ago.

And ever since I started working, the urge to"must own this item" becomes bigger. From simple tops to elaborated dress, from backpack to shoulder bags, ballet flats to high heels, even the facial products, fill more than 1 drawer. I will even spend that certain amount to get the freebie. I'm really getting out of hand.

So, I told myself, I must not buy any more stuffs till end of the year. Coz I don't have any more space to stash them already.

No comments: