Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 30, 2010

My mum is a joker

Those who know my mum will know that she is someone with an incredible sense of humor. She could give really out-of-the-box answers.

When I was going uni and staying in hostel, Auntie D, a family friend was saying that it was a little dangerous for 2 girls to stay alone in school, even though it is a school. So my mum, told her: "Oh, then I'll ask her to stay with a guy lor, can protect her!" Totally disregarding the auntie's exact worry.

Recently, Auntie C had been calling my mum and she always exclaimed that my mum is a bundle of energy, coz she could go work, come home work some more and then watch Korea drama without a rest. And she she will always ask the same thing to my mum: "Do you always take chicken essence?"

Sick of her nonsense, my mum gave her nonsense. Without batting an eyelid, she replied in hokkien, "Bo lah, wo jiak peh hoon!" (No lah, I eat heroin!)

No comments: