Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Home Alone

Parents away in Ipoh until Monday! Wosh!

Apart from our usual eat-outside, this time round we actually have some plans to cook, coz we are so sick of outside food already plus I am still coughing and partial sniffing the mucus, not exactly good for me to eat outside food also.

Met JY today and watch "Where got ghost". Expect Neo's lame joke and overly done at family ties. The ending credits were so much finnier than the movie itself. Out of the 3 stories, the first one is the best.

When I'm alone, I really know how to buy things. Whacked a tissue pouch, hand cream, BB cream, dress shirt and masks within an hour. Ho Ho. I am happy.

Yesterday went to ION's Swensen for their dessert buffet with my colleagues, and managed to try all the exotic flavours, but at the expense of my throat. I couldn't string a proper sentence without coughs interrupting. Anyway, after the buffet, we went walking around and my colleagues were teasing me that they wanted to see my how I spend my money. Well, apparently, I don't spend a lot when I'm with friends. Like I said, I'm dangerous when alone. =D With spare cash. Then they further joked that I should place the spare cash with them.

No spare cash, still got cards leh. LOL.

Work is still nothing much, I only know I am being a parasite, riding on people's hardwork. Despise myself lor. Haiz, I am truly worried when I get to real work

No comments: