Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 24, 2009

Bobbi Brown Makeover + Workshop

Last Fri was the makeover, and Sun was the workshop, totally enjoyed it! Especially the workshop!!!

The makeover includes a hairstyling and photo shoot, costs $80. The workshop is a 3-hr event and costs $150, both are totally redeemable! I whacked 6 items after the Sun workshop, combining both vouchers. The products not cheap, chalked up to $300+.

Back to Fri makeover, I went with my colleague Mae, who joined me in with this makeover. We selected the 8pm slot. After doing such nice makeup and hair, it was really a waste to just go home, so I gatecrashed her friend's birthday party at St. James. Mae showed me around St. James, we went to at least 5 different clubs, including Dragonfly. I thought Dragonfly would be very hip, but when I went there, I was totally aghast! Got lao ti kos and chi jo pek lor. When the young female dancers went onto the podium and danced, got one uncle looked at one lewdly and shaked his body. Eww... I was so bored, or maybe tired, that I yawned, which was very paiseh coz I was given free drinks and good seats. LOL.

The Sunday workshop starts at 10am, I chose the earliest slot. It was almost 10am when I reached Centrepoint, so I quickly grabbed a Milo from Mac and made my way there. Turned out they gave out breakfast set consisting of a mini bowl of fruits and pita bread, I think that's what I heard. I didn't get to eat my share coz I was full from the milo, workshop was starting and so the facilitator helped us put aside. At the end of the workshop, one lady took my unopened share, while she left her eaten one behind. Sibeh duiz...

Anyway, the facilitator was a very young and skinny guy by the name of Wymond. Cute looking too. Me and the other ladies took turns being his models, where he would makeup on one side of the face, and the other half was for us to try. I was modeled under "Brows", where he showed us the technique to draw eyebrows. I was a bad model, coz I didn't trim my brows, and he teased about it. So Paiseh!!!

I can proudly say that, other than the concealer and eyeliner part, I did quite well for the rest. I think I did especially well for mascara, heh heh. Anyway, he had to praise us, if not we won't buy the items, right? Thtoughout the workshop, we could try the skincare and the makeup. I was totally sold by their skin care, smell nice and felt good on skin.

As I spent more than $200, I became a member and was given 6 free 1-to-1 makeup coaching. Not bad huh, another $100++ more, I will become a lifelong member. I like lifelong membership!!!

Try the foundation stick, is good. Get them to test the swatch colours to find one most suitable for your skin tone! =) Mine really blends and doesn't show patchiness!

No comments: