Nuffnang Ad

Monday, August 07, 2006

School ish starting later at 8.30am... :(

Here I am using Z Hwee's laptop, coz I made a last minute decision to stay over at hall 9. As I had left in a hurry, I didn't prepare my clothes, lectures notes, pencil box and anything related to school, only a big bag of clothes, and I'm suppose to turn up for the Joint Hall Bash at Audi, think will go home and change... :D
I had just came back from FOC 06/07, and ish fun fun fun. I love my OG, they are so siao on, enthu and fun! Will update more when I get the whole collection of photos.
Just now went to have supper with my OG also, and we squeeze into Sek's Kangaroo, it was hot, stuffy and packed. Imagine 12 people squeeze into a mini van. Then I took order for their drinks, but hmm...
Time to sleep. :)

No comments: