Nuffnang Ad

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Malu...

Today was so god tamade de malu.
I dozed off during the 3rd lecture today... not very malu...
Got bak sai when I woke up... Still okie, not malu...
A gal sitting behind me pointed at the chair beside and seemed to wanna asked me something, and without waiting for her to finish her sentence, I assumed that she was asking whether the seats were taken and I kept breaking off her words by telling her "Nope, no people sit/You can take the seats/You want me to help you book?" Exasperated, she came to my side and picked up her green pen.
She had wanted me to help her pick her pen... -_-"
No hole for me to hide... So I acted normal and replied, "Heh heh, Paiseh ar, just woke up is like that de, cannot think", deep inside, I so much wanna screamed and pulled my hair.
Her friends and she thought I was cute and funny, and kept cutting off her sentence. BLEAHZ!!!

No comments: