Nuffnang Ad

Monday, June 10, 2013

time to shake the fats away!

It's the rice dumpling season, aka get fat time. I've been so stagnant, especially after I froze my FF gym membership in March, my number has rocketed. Put on 1 kg before Europe trip, gained another 3 over there, and another 1 kg in the last weekend. 

HORRIFIED!

Gonna on a detox program for 2 weeks, or at least strive for 1 week.

And I can't wait for my gym to be unfroze in July! Missed BodyPump and BodyCombat!

Other than on diet, I'm also gonna strive to do the 6 months abs that was populated in FB. I measured my waist and it is 37 inches / 95cm. That is even wider than when I was 86kg. It's really in danger zone, since I'm in high risk of any bloody conditions that is meant for apple shaped.

And I really really want a roll-less waist. I had 3 rolls right now... even 1 roll is better than what I have right now. It's protruding even further than my tits! Horror!

Gotta persevere! My target weight is 60kg, 32waist inches, a BMI of 24 and less by December 2013! Right now I'm 28 and is in the high risk zone. To think I was 65kgs nong nong time ago.

Plan is to eat light and exercise crazily! I enjoy exercise, now the key factor is whether I have the discipline to exercise everyday since I worked on shifts now, not as regular as office jobs.

Can do lah!

No comments: