Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, February 09, 2013

新年快乐, 万事如意!

It's Lunar New Year period once again, the time to be get fat with all the bak kwa and tarts! For once, I really look forward to eating with no control! Ha...

Was trying out some old new clothes I bought eons ago, which I wanted to see if it fits.. damn... it's now loose on me! Even the skirt I wore around 6 months ago had like 2 inches extra... In a way I'm really happy that my hard work is showing, on the other hand... shopping seemed more tedious now. When I buy clothes, I have to make sure it's a free size, or buy smaller size... a way to motivate me more too.

It's been almost 1.5 years since my first training for marathons... I stayed away from saying lose weight as it doesn't motivate me as much as training. Statistically my weight dropped around 18kgs, and probably 6 inches off the waist... Wow.. sounds like a lot... and indeed a lot.

I'm feeling bones prodding out from unfamiliar places. Kept mistaking certain bone edge on my face as acne. -_-||| It's a very shiok feeling too... 

The other day I bought a Size M dress from Hypnosis. FEMALE SIZE M!!! Definitely a first!!! It's a bit tight... But I'm confident that when I reached the healthy asian BMI, which is 6-8kgs away... It should snuggle comfortable.

Jiayou!!! Ganbatte! Keep it up!

No comments: