Nuffnang Ad

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Damn you Stomach Flu

I couldn't remember the last time I vomited so badly. In a time span of 20 minutes, I vomited 3 times and pretty much emptied my lunch. Bo pian, 2 more hours before knocking off, I called and asked if I need to take MC if I leave home now.

The ride home was pretty awful, I had to hold my urge to vomit in the cab. The moment I alighted, I wanted to vomit, but my first thought was, "Not here, no tissue". So I endured for another 5 mins while I made my way up home. Thankfully, the cab driver stopped just nice in front of the lift, so I didn't have to walk that much.

The moment I opened the door, I merlioned into the plastic bag which I stashed for a "just in case I can't make it to the toilet". My mum and little sister watched me like I'm a soap opera or something, barely just asking why I was home so early. Then my mum quipped after I was done with vomiting, "Ur daddy says this is San Kang Hur". I think it meant sick or something.

I got my little sister to throw the waste for me while I just concussed on the floor. It took me an hour or so before I wriggled myself up to my bed, and wrapped myself into my snuggly blanket. My room was like a oven and yet I felt cold.

The upside of vomiting and eating less was I could give my stomach a break and burned so fat.

No comments: