Nuffnang Ad

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Bday Big Day!

Well, let the photos do the talking first. =)

















It was blasting day! Both my lunar birthday and solar birthday was just a day apart. So I had 2 birthday straight! The Sunday was beautiful, I met up with my bestest friends, starting with the beloved Miss Gwee and Miss Ng. Everytime I met up with them, I was always reminded of my most embarrassing birthday at hall 9. Ha ha. Although we only met for a short 2 hours, I am still very happy that they took time to meet me on my birthday!!! With a good red ang bao from them. Heh heh. Actually, a bit paiseh coz they asked me what to get for me, but I had no idea, so they got a ang bao instead. Anyway, I spent the angbao on Bebe Sheer perfume later. Hee...

Then I met Singapore Rapunzel, Kim. Her hair is so long now!!! Envy~~~ I can't grow such long hair, firstly I have no patience, secondly, long hair doesn't suit me. Anyway, there's always hair extension and wigs. =) We went to have dinner at Waraku, and I'm so loving their butter hotate. 6 pieces $6.80 only!!! Then we went shopping at Alt where we kinda got stucked at the cosmetics section. Hee~~~ 本性难移. I got this really interesting product from Hope Girl, a smudge eraser. Basically, it is a stick moisturizer, and we just kinda apply the product like roll-on on the smudges and it will be removed. It also moisturizes the eye area. I first saw this product by Wynter. She had a same product, by Etude House.

Okay, I sidetracked. To end this loving post, THANK YOU YOU 3 MARVELLOUS LADIES FOR SPENDING MY SPECIAL DAY WITH ME!!!

No comments: