Nuffnang Ad

Sunday, December 05, 2010

Rapunzel: A Tangled Tale

I watched this movie today and it made me fell in love with Disney princesses all over again. What, I'm still a child at heart okay, matching with my never aging face. The last Disney princess movie I watched was... ... ... I can't remember, Cinderella the video tape?

Disney and Pixar had done well in movies, such as Up, Enchanted (Which I love love love, oh, this was the last Disney Princess Movie I watched!), Alice in Wonderland etc.... but there were also some which didn't quite get my nod like Pirates 2 & 3, Narnia 2 (Why must they include romance!?!?! The actors for Caspian and Susan had no sparks!!!).

I shed tears when it was very funny or very sad in the certain scenes of Rapunzel. When Rapunzel lost her hair, and cried when Eugene (the handsome bandit) died, it was easily foreseen that her tears had the same healing power like her hair. Disney pretty much laid the story foundation at the start so there wasn't much hard guess.

So, I recommend this movie if you looking for something lighthearted and doesn't need much brain power. Pascal is really cute, almost like Pip in Enchanted. Can't speak but has super cute body languages and facial expression! 最佳男配角!

No comments: